Friday, March 6, 2009

Kids!

...I don't know what's wrong with these kids today. No this is not going to be a social commentary on the youth of America. Rather this will be a voyage into Never-Never Land. I mean, who really want to grow up anyway. I personally grew up way too fast and would now suggest that I am regressing from an 85 year old ancient man ever closer to a pre-pubescent teen. Ok, well maybe not that far, but as I get older I find my impulses to be more and more immature.


Whether it's the desire for chocolate chip cookies, the need to kick something, or dancing in the street (all of which have occurred in the past week), it is clear that my inner child has found the keys to his cage.

Then again, I think Mr. Hamster (the affectionate name I have given to my brain) is on to something. I think he snuck the keys to my inner child as a means of preventing me from overextending the breadth of my maturity. Might this be a psychological Fountain of Youth courtesy of "Ponce De Hamster?"

Who knows? All I know is that I really should stop blogging this late in the evening. My mind can get introspectively twisted.

1 Responses:

Anonymous said...

HUH ?? you grew up too fast ?? Now you are going backwards from 85 on a Hamster's Brain ??

STOP BLOGGING NOW !!


and No More Cookies for you either .. got that.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More