Thursday, July 29, 2010

Letting Life Escape


As Janet Jackson once said, "Don't hold back just have a good time." --Escapade

It's amazing that it has been a year since I posted to this blog. Many things have changed. I've explored a little more of the world, made a few new friends and definitely added a few more accomplishments to the tally.

Unfortunately, almost all of these things have been material and I have spent very little time exploring myself.

Now before any of you let your minds take a dip in the warm waters of the gutter, hear this.

Life is a journey of discovery. A journey in which you Don't Stop Believin' (now stuck in my head). Spend time helping others, but don't forget to help yourself.

I shudder to think how much better my life and the lives of my friends would be if I had followed that last axiom for the last year.

Guess we'll have to wait one more year to find out. Sorry for the delay people, but A change HAS come...

0 Responses:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More