Sunday, July 3, 2011

Hard 8? Try Hard 17!


I am about to be tested. I have often said that Las Vegas is my favorite city in the world and that I could live there no problem. Some other people scoff at that idea saying they could never be in such an "active" city for more than a week



I will gloss over the full meaning of "Active" in order to protect the PG-13 readers of this blog.



Starting tomorrow, July 4th, I will be spending upwards of 17 straight days in Vegas. In fact, I will likely be in Vegas more than I will be in LA for the month of July.



For those of you thinking that this would be a great opportunity to steal my stuff, I remind you that I have a roommate who I just gave a "licence to kill".



The relevance of this post? (Why are you looking for relevance here) Simply, I am going to do my best to love my time out there without being a stereotypical tourist. That means I am going to try to maintain my fitness routine, stay connected to the matrix and accomplish work for 2 jobs.



If I survive this affair, I will report back. If not, please send an ambulance for me. I'll be the guy hanging from the ceiling of Coyote Ugly.

1 Responses:

Anonymous said...

WOW ... and I thought you were working?? Your Mommy Loves that you are having fun and living the life that you should, enjoying it at a young age. ENJOY !!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More