Thursday, October 14, 2010

Your Face!


So what do you do when you haven't posted in a while and don't know what to post? You pull inspiration from tried and true, juvenile insults!

Now some people would say that I should have went with "That's what she said"b but that would be trite and contrived.

I could have went with "...in bed" AKA "the fortune cookie game". It is after all on top of my mind after a gluttonous Chinese buffet dinner last night. (Happy Birthday Kelsey!)

Instead, I choose to go with... "your face". Frankly, I think it is one of the dumbest and most cliched retorts in existence. However, 1 singular moment from The Amazing Race has made it relevant again and any excuse to post the video is an excuse I have to take.

So I present to you: Why I Hate Watermelon: Part I.


0 Responses:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More