Saturday, January 7, 2012

Games People Play


I'm a huge game player. But the one game I don't play is the game of life. Note that wasn't capitalized. The Game of Life the board game is just fine. The Game of Life the game show ain't bad either. And Robot Chicken SLAYED the Game of Life (Stupid Spinner!) But don't mess with me in real life.

Seriously, if I told you half the things that happened to me today I'd sound like a whiny (fill in the blank). And most of the things have been good!

If I back it up to the past month, you mind would EXPLODE (another great song on Patrick Stump's Soul Punk, btw)

So let me make this perfectly clear. No matter how strategic and cutthroat I may be playing games and no mater how many ulterior motive I keep secret in competitive ventures, I DON'T MESS AROUND IN REAL LIFE. And you shouldn't either.
I aim to be transparent as possible and can't stand when others attempt to blatantly deceive me, use me, or fail to take me at face value.

I will now step back, breathe, and give the benefit of doubt to all the people I think have "played" me in the recent weeks. And i will put everyone else on notice not to join the list.

That is all.

0 Responses:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More