Monday, January 2, 2012

Apocalypse Nigh!


So 2011 is officially over and we all have 365 days to "do better" than last year. Yes, it's a leap year, but I'm writing this a day late, so 365.

In the last year, I've overcome major surgery, moved across the country and even made my network television debut. I've got a lot to be proud about, but as we all know, life moves ever forward.

If there's one thing that I learned, it's that the world isn't nearly as critical of me as I thought it would be. Being on TV exposed me as a potential object of public ridicule, yet the response I have received has almost been solely positive.

Now it's time for me to continue to put myself or should I say, some of "my babies", out there. And Now, Maury Povich, I am NOT the father (in that way)

Here's to finding the inner force that drives you forward. I've you need a ride on the P-Train (and get R. Kelly out of your head) jump on board. See you on the flipside

0 Responses:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More